I purchased a costume for Halloween that I spent $138.99 for. The costume was faulty in the manufacturing.

I contacted them the moment I saw it which was a few weeks later because I ordered early in case there was any issues. They responded that it was past 30 days. Same thing they have done to a lot of other people. Clearly they should take care of the customer.

It is their fault.

I'm appalled. And will be contacting the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of costume from 7th Avenue Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7th Avenue Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7th Avenue Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1245761

The customer's item delivered 9/10 but they didn't contact us until after Halloween.

We have a very generous 30 day return policy and are happy to help any customer that contacts us within this time frame.

We're sorry but we do not allow customers to wear and return items.

Thanks for understanding this Marcella Ruiz.