We bought a viking helmet on ebay and it said it was plastic with 2 plastic horns. We received our item and it was laytex not plastic .

We sent emails and no response. Then ebay got involved and got me a refund after 3 weeks.

And ebay gave us a shipping lane to ship it to them to get a refund and get this they refused it. But since ebay looks at it refused I still got my refund.

Then this POS company asks me to delete my Negative what a joke.

So never buy any products from this company they are not responsive and I even hear they try and charge restocking fees if they do take responsibility.

I will post as many negitave post on this company like I told them I would since they wouldn't give me a refund weeks ago. So here they go starting now. And more people look at one negative and will talk about it for ever not just once.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of viking helmet from 7th Avenue Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 7th Avenue Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 7th Avenue Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments