7th Avenue Store - I don’t understand

I got a letter saying my order couldn’t be fulfilled unless I sent in a money order for 236.88. The only problem I’m having is I’ve never even heard of this company to order something... please explain this to me.

7th Avenue Store - My bill is not right, in fact it is completely wrong

I only ordered 2 things and you guys charged it of at over 500.00 dollars. What's up with that?

I want this taken care of. I ordered 1 dish drainer and 1 set of plastic ware like tupper ware. That's not 500.00 bucks. This needs to be resolved right away.

There is no more details unless you can fix it today cuz it's definitely not correct at all. So let's get this fixed right. I had a hardship i went thru during that time. And why is it 500.00 dollars?

There's no way it's that high from me ordering just 2 things. Still more details? I don't even know what to say except you all are wrong and i want you to fix it today.

Give me a price and I'll pay it but not 500.00 bucks cuz that's NOT accurate. Thanks, Annette Block

Reason of review: Hopefully we can get it worked out right.

7th Avenue Store - I've never heard of your company

I went to get a loan from my bank and they are saying I owe you money. I've never heard of your company I've never ordered from your company.

I don't owe your company any money.

Please clear my name so I can get a loan. Sincerely Mary Fesler Tulsa, Ok

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

7th Avenue Store - Awful

I got costume for my daughter it was too small went to return it just had po box no state or zip code tried to contact company no response

Product or Service Mentioned: Costume.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

7th Avenue Store - Zero stars....unbelieably bad customer service

I ordered a santa suit for a childrens party at a veterans club....I didn't resave the suit they said was unable to deliver....they never tried. I was charged for shipping on a free shipping item...I contacted them and was told that if I reordered and paid again that I would get the suit Monday that was 2weeks ago still no suit...I called them back to ask where the suit was they told me that this one is also undeliverable and that I should go see if its at the post office but if I'd like I could order a 3rd suit and pay again....WTF why would I do that I replied they told me that that's all that could be done and that they will not be doing business with us again (verteran Club) like we did something wrong....really you charged us for not 1 but 2 santa suits that we haven't received ....shame on this business for ripping off a veterans group trying to give back to its community at Christmas....I was a customer service manager for 15years and would have fired the person that dealt with this problem supervisor included....you do not treat cutomers this way and least of all a veterans organization ...that's not how you treat vets that fort for your freedom....shame shame shame.

7th Avenue Store - Costume Review

I purchased a costume for Halloween that I spent $138.99 for. The costume was faulty in the manufacturing.

I contacted them the moment I saw it which was a few weeks later because I ordered early in case there was any issues. They responded that it was past 30 days. Same thing they have done to a lot of other people. Clearly they should take care of the customer.

It is their fault.

I'm appalled. And will be contacting the BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costume.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1245761

The customer's item delivered 9/10 but they didn't contact us until after Halloween.

We have a very generous 30 day return policy and are happy to help any customer that contacts us within this time frame.

We're sorry but we do not allow customers to wear and return items.

Thanks for understanding this Marcella Ruiz.

7th Avenue Store - Will no longer due business with 7th Avenue

2.8

After authorization, we paid off a debt to 7th Ave. They refused to automatically send the documentation to a disabled veteran that his debt was paid in full. Instead, this disabled veteran had to call again to have the documentation sent. I have no faith in this company. They need authorization for every phone call. This company, in my opinion, should be ashamed of itself. They are happy to take your money, but not happy to give you receipt. If we don't get the documentation, we will again be on the phone for a 5TH TIME

IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT.

The disabled veteran will no longer do business with 7th AVENUE.

Product or Service Mentioned: 7th Avenue Store Customer Care.

Reason of review: see above.

Preferred solution: Debt settled documentation sent to the account owner IMMEDIATELY.

I liked: See above.

I didn't like: See above, Worst customer service ever.

7th Avenue Store - Stay away from this crooked company!!!

This company is horrible. There product is not up to standard and their customer service is absolutely horrible.

I ordered a costume and it came damaged and they won't return it. What kind of a company doesn't stand behind their own damaged goods? A horrible one!!!

Don't buy from this company unless you like to buy substandard quality materials and want to work with a crooked, horrible company.

Read the reviews and do yourself a favor and do not buy from them.

Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 7th Avenue Store Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Worst customer service ever.

7th Avenue Store - Horrible product!!

Ordered werewolf gloves, in grey, emailed to make sure that they were in grey and was assured multiple times they were. When the gloves arrived they were black.

On top of that, the fur had fallen off, the rubber had separated from the glove part, they were covered in a sticky film. It was like they sent out a defective piece of merchandise and hoped we didn't notice! It was disgusting!! I emailed them on the website as well as on ebay in hopes of getting some kind of resolution about this and still have heard nothing.

I cannot believe that they would send out an item in this condition! I tried to upload photos but its not working right now, I will come back and try again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gloves.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Fremont, California, United States #1242997

You still have time to file a dispute with paypal. eBay told me every purchase is run through PayPal and covered under there protection plan.

Utah County, Utah, United States #1242030

I also ordered the werewolf gloves and they were the same crappy quality as yours (the fur had fallen off, the rubber had separated from the glove part, they were covered in a sticky film).

I'm starting to think 7th Avenue Store is just a defective merchandise reseller.

7th Avenue Store - Customer Care Review

2.8

Measured exactly and costumes did not fit. Called to exchange.

Told I have to send these back and then they will process the exchange. I was going to go ahead and order the new ones and pay for them so they wouldn't be out by the time my return was received. I was told that if I did that I would still be charged re-stocking fee on return and shipping on new items. I will never order from this company again.

Awful customer service as well. She answered the phone by saying "Hello", never told me her name and did not try to work with me at all.